Saturday, May 24, 2008

School's Out For Summer!

I officially have only 3 days until school is out for summer... horrah!! I am a list a mile long of things I am going to accomplish in the next 12 weeks like potty training Ava, swim lessons, organization of EVERY room in our house, yard work, training for races, t-ball games, becoming an aunt :), and much more. I know most people use summer for sleeping in... I am thinking I am going to continue to be up by 4:30am to get it all done. I am excited for summer though. First year we'll have a yard to play in. That alone has the girls shouting with energy. They want to be out there all the time.

1 comment:

AO said...

I think it's only fitting that I post the first comment on your blog. Also, I do think the highlight of your summer will be becoming an aunt! It's the BEST!