Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Adventures




Alisa and Ryan and Jeff and Brianne came up to visit over the weekend so you can imagine how excited our girls were. Sadee opened Nina's Pretty Princess Nail Parlor and gave Brianne and Alisa both manicures and hair treatments while Ava will do anything for Uncle Ryan's attention. They love their aunties and uncles so much. The kids had fun hiking and 4-wheeling today with family up in Spencer. We figured Sadee hiked more than anyone there today (and also had a 3.5 hr. nap afterwards).

9 comments:

jeffandbrianne said...

well that was one fun weekend, and I had to tie my shoe on the run or I would have beat ya Kari. Its on!!

The Flynn's said...

You blog looks great Kari. Cute pictures. Have fun teaching Jr. High next year. That'll probably be a fun change.

Natalie said...

Hey Karri,
This is Natalie Thibodeau( Katie's sister) I saw your blog on Katie's and thought I would say hello too. Does Alisa have a blog?
You and your fam look so cute! Take care!
Natalie

jeffandbrianne said...

jeff left that comment above--I did NOT almost beat you and just wanted to clarify :)

Brittany said...

Hey Kari it is good to see you here! I love this blog thing!! Hope everything is great in your life! Your family is absolutely adorable!!

Brian and Marnae Powell Family said...

kari, I am so happy you joined. It took a while for me but I love it! You guys look great as always, such cute girls. Enjoy your summer!

Clyde Family said...

Kari,
It has been alot of years. i was doing the blog thing and come across yours. It is so good to see you and you look great.
Nicole Clyde (wallevand)

AO said...

It is SO true, Sadee hiked more than ever. And yes, we love playing with them. I can't wait until Superbaby can play with them.

jennai said...

your blog looks great kari. Cute pictures thanks for sharing