Monday, June 16, 2008

Air Show!






Our family attended the Rexburg Air Show with family visiting from Oregon on Saturday. So fun! Our kids liked guessing which plane would go the fastest, the lowest and of course the most pretty. The white plane was CRAZY! He was quite the entertainer doing stalls, loops, upsidedown flying and other crazy things all morning. I wanted to take a picture of the Russian MIG but the fly-by was so fast I couldn't capture it on flim (we figure about 500 mi per/hr.) That was the highlight for Dave and I, oh, besides the first warm day in Idaho since last October! Finally a day in the 80's.

4 comments:

jeffandbrianne said...

wish we could of been there, loved the pics

Krista said...

Sounds like fun! Cute pictures, once again! :-)

The Flynn's said...

Sounds fun. I wonder if my dad was there. He loves that kind of stuff!!

Brittany said...

Looks like fun! Love the pictures!