Monday, June 23, 2008

Walmart romantic????

Just as a strange Monday afternoon sidenote, I was walking through Walmart today and couldn't help but notice there, in the baby section, was a couple kissing with people standing all around them. Of course I was rubber-necked trying to figure out what was going on when all of them burst out in celebration. I guessed the guy had dropped the question right there in Walmart. Is it is just me, or is Walmart the LAST place you would find romantic. I expect that sort of thing in Arkansas (no offense) but not in Idaho. Crazy.

3 comments:

jeffandbrianne said...

Ummm...yikes...

The Yeager Family said...

Hey Kari,
I found you on Gina's blog. Didn't know you blogged.
Walmart. Nope, Not romantic. That's funny.
Although, Scott 1st proposed to me at the dollar movies, with a plastic ring from the vending machine. I thought he was kidding, but he put it on the left hand and told me it was a promise ring! I didn't say no! I thought it was spontaneous and cute.
Maybe the girl at Walmart felt that way too. I hope so for her sake!

AO said...

Hmm...I hope they had some kind of story of maybe they met at Wal-mart?