Monday, September 22, 2008

Much love to the Johnson family


Having been very close friends with one of Wayne Richards(Johnson) daughters in HS and college I have been listening to KLCE and reflecting on memories of their family today. What a honorable and service-filled life he lead. I have read and heard so many wonderful comments about him that it has really made me realize I want to live a life the same way. I want to live so I can be remembered the way he has been. He was the quiet smile and influence in a room who will be missed by many.

2 comments:

brandy said...

So sorry to hear that! I think he will be greatly missed by the community. I hope that I will have at least aspired a few people like he has many in his life.

we should get together for lunch or something. I miss talking to you!

jodeeharris said...

Kari, Such a sweet post. I too have been thinking all week that I want to be more like him...so full of unconditional love. I know you always had the love for Wayne! Thanks so much for coming to see me. I wish we could have talked for longer, it was such a crazy weekend. I'm sure I will be coming up a lot in the next few weeks. Let's get together!

I'm glad Jeff's ok! What a blessing.