Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Favorite Movies

My principal asked us our favorite movie during our faculty meeting last week which got me to thinking... " What is mine?" I have figured it out, and got Dave involved too. :)

Kari #1 The Goonies
(and as a side note, there is going to be a Goonies 2, WITH the original cast. CRAZY! Chunk grown-up, or Mikey? Too funny.




Next, Pearl Harbor. Love history, and LOVE those boys in that movie.


Sixteen Candles... just because it reminds me of funny times with my sister (well that and the Love Boat, Remington Steel and Alias... all of which are no longer. :( )



Finally, I can't forget The Notebook. I seriously viewed this film in the theatre, 4 of 5 times, three of those being el solo. It's true. And this was also after reading the book a few times. How can you not love Noah Calhoun??



Dave's list is classic....

Indiana Jones (all of them)
Superman (all of them)
Better Off Dead ( I want my two dollars!)






What are yours??

8 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh man, my new favorite is
PS, I love you.

PS- I LOVED IT!

How have you guys been? It has been forever. How is the new job going?

Lincoln 5th Ward RS said...

Nice. I should do a post about this.

Thanks for sharing!

Red Head Family said...

The notebook is one of my favorites too, I cry everytime.

jeffandbrianne said...

You know what my favorite movies are but I loved the list and new blog pictures. I always look forward to your blog.

Kim said...

Kari, I found you through Tawnia, how fun... your girls are sure cute. Oh, you totally missed NEVERENDING STORIES!

AO said...

Okay.... I don't have tons of favorite movies....but if I get a minute I'm going to do a post about these...but yes, Goonies (that's why they call you one eyed willie, (asthma breath in) one eyed willie...is totally a classic.

brandy said...

What about BOB is the best MOVIE ever made!!!!Jon's I think is star wars.Treten love Mary Poppins at the moment. Ryker love ELMO.This is a good topic. Might steal it later!See ya weds.PS love the new blog look!

Tom, Cyndee and the girls said...

The Better off Dead movie just makes me laugh! I remember it was soo funny! I also loved the Notebook. Tom even bought for me. I don't buy a lot of movies. (Clutter creators)