Wednesday, April 1, 2009

COLD + IDAHO = SPRING BREAK

I don't think my kids have played outside for even 10 minutes this week. Not even 10 minutes. I decided that I will be on the calendar committee next year and beg to have spring break mid-April. Though my luck the warm weather won't show until May. ARGGGG!

My kids have enjoyed sleeping in until 9 or 10 some days, staying up late with Dave and I, and spending time with friends, something they get very little of during school weeks.

So....

Thanks sis for coming up with Collin... that was entertainment in itself, and the coupon talk always leaves me laughing. And the swimming was classic. Collin and that thumb.

Thank you Gina for speaking up Sunday. Sadee was overly thrilled to have a day with Kate.

Thank you Jami. Can't believe your taking the girls today so I can run errands by myself. You rock. Plan on your gang over here on Saturday.

And finally, I guess thank you bad weather. I did catch-up on ALL laundry, cleaned out a significant amount of cupboards, and even finished two books.





4 comments:

AO said...

Love this post. If it makes you feel better, it's a blizzard here today. My flowers are sunk. And Collin misses you guys already. I swear he keeps bopping his head around for crazy Sadee and sweet Ava.... it was so much fun! Tell Sadee I have her houses she made us on our fridge!

Krista said...

Yep, we have a blizzard today. Is it not April?? Come on! I wish snow would only last the week of Christmas. Looks like you still had fun despite the weather.

Anonymous said...

Loved having your girls today! Like I said before, it was actually a vacation for me. Busy, entertained girls = a happy Jami! Favorite part of the day was definitely Ava's deer blinded in the headlights look when I asked if she wanted a banana or an apple! Classic! I wish I had a camera. :)

Larsen said...

You are welcome and thanks yourself! Cate did have a great time with Sadee. She really likes Sadee, and next year will be awesome for them!

Plus summer, if it shows up! Cate wanted to ride her bike over to your house yesterday, but I said NO obviously.

I don't think it's too far, but it wasn't like I was just going to let her show up either.

Someday soon enough.

Cold weather...yep, must be spring break in IF.

Gina