Friday, May 1, 2009

ALL IN ONE WEEK

No time to post this week, as it was INSANELY busy. Here is the quick recap along with the "ah-ha" moments I had.

*Sadee's Birthday 6 yrs. old ( more on this in later post :))
*Froze in the sleet and rain at the last SMS home track meet. We did win.
*FINALLY saw the PT for my horribly high arches. It was more than enlighting. All my injuries are related to it, it is fixable, and $500 dollars later I will have orthodics, therapy, and hopefully A MUCH FASTER MILE!!! This is great news.
*Sadee and Ava both had pink eye
*Ava had strep throat AND was screened for the scary swine flu... bad night
*Dave won his basketball league game. Go Dave
*Sadee pasted the "hard" level in reading this week. She is now on real books.. we're so proud
*Watched Sadee's school music concert

And what were the "ah-ha" moments?

1. You feel fat JUST SITTING in Letherby's
2. Sprints NEVER get easier
3. Turning off the last light at night, the bed light, always feels SO good
4. Running in the rain is a spiritual experience for me
5. I always am on empty when I have 5 places to be and i am late for the first one


Gotta love life!

4 comments:

Krista said...

Wow! I am tired just reading about all the stuff you had going on. That was a crazy busy week.

Larsen said...

I am sooooo sorry you have had sick kids! What a nightmare! The swine flu test??? What made them think she might have it?

I am so with you on the last light turning off--it does feel good. It feels even better if it's before 11 pm.

So you have high arches......now there is a conversational piece amoung runners huh!

Happy Belated Bday Sadee! It's great to be six....and way to go on the reading! Cate is getting there!

RUnning in the rain ---you go girl. SPiritual for you, a nightmare idea for me. I will take sitting inside scrapbooking while it rains.

I am glad you are back to the blog world. Missed you there for a while!

Gina

Matt and Jessie said...

I hope Sadee had a happy birthday anyway. Hopefully they are both feeling better.
I will talk to ya Sunday about next week. Matt will be out of town for a few days, so we will see what mornings we can run. Hopefully the weather will be a little bit better soon. I am sick of the huge pile of laundry that comes from running just one day in the cold!!
Anyway, I hope you and Dave don't get sick too!

lexie said...

What a week. Hope everyone is feeling better!