Sunday, May 24, 2009

Golfing after 8 years





I golfed like crazy in High School and actually forced myself to get pretty good too. I was the number one girl for HHS and had lots of fun...

BUT

that was then, 10 years ago, and this in now, and I believe until this weekend it's been 8 years since I last hit the links. So getting the invite to join my family for a round this last Saturday, I was thinking I would be the SLOWEST and worst out there, having no fun at all.


WRONG
I sang Bob Marley, did push-ups, crunches and lunges at every hole (ya, ya, I know I am fanatical), and had tons of fun those 9 holes. I even taught my Dad about the Secret... I will hit PAR this hole. haha AND believe it or not I tied my brother for 1st place hitting a 50 on 9 holes. Not too shabby for first day back.

Thanks Dad for a fun night. Brianne, hang in there. You'll get better... promise. And Jeff... we should go again to see who's REALLY #1.... hahaha

3 comments:

Ryan O'Berry said...

Maybe I'll get invited next time.

Krista said...

Golfing is most definitely NOT my forte...I think it was all those years of playing softball. I loved that pic of you and your dad! Too funny!

Larsen said...

So, is there anything you don't do????


I am so not a golfer.


I am trying to figure out if we have anything in common Kari!!! Bwaahahah! I haven't found it yet....unless you want to count a 6 year old daughter to manage...