Sunday, August 2, 2009

Quick Getaway




Growing up my parents spend lots of money and lots of time making sure my siblings and I saw the world. In fact, traveling every summer we about visited every state along with places outside the US. I haven't QUITE made the same commitment to my kids but I did tell myself I would spend weekends with Dave taking them to all the cool spots around here that are worth seeing.

Today was Mesa Falls.

I love how the the mist creates a microenvironment where lots of cool vegatation grows ONLY there and no where else. Sadee and Ava loved the visitor center where they got to see a video on wolves, touch and feel various skins of animals in the area, and finally see what a marmot looks like. Pretty cute little things.

1 comment:

Kenneth said...

These articles are fantastic; the information you show us is interesting for everybody and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more?
P90x Fitness Program