Sunday, August 2, 2009

I rocked the Rock and Roll Race


This weekend's race was the PB Rock and Roll 1/2 Marathon and it did rock and roll. With a good recovery week I felt excellent the whole time and was able to run a nice and easy 1:33:11 to capture first place overall in both the men's and women's division. (thanks Jeff for bagging out on this one. haha :))The coolest part was a I snagged a free pair of shoes from Brooks, any shoe of my choice, for the win and even some free socks. COOL HUH! I love shoes!!!

We also traveled to Utah for a family wedding. Pictures soon!

3 comments:

Matt and Jessie said...

Great job! I am impressed! You did Rock it!

AO said...

You forgot to mention that you had sommeone wanting to SPONSOR you...hello! Collin says thanks for stopping by...

Jeff S. said...

Great job on the win! We didn't back in town in time to run this one so I am glad you did so well.

Not to rain on your parade, but good luck in getting the shoes from Michael, not the best on delivering on these prizes.

Who wants to sponsor you?