Friday, November 7, 2008

50's Party


So Sadee has officially been in school 50 days. To celebrate her class had a fifties party which included learning the twist, listening Elvis, hula hooping and counting by 50's! Sadee's teacher is seriously one of the most CREATIVE people I know. She has anything and everything you would ever need to teach Kindergarten. Amazing teacher.

And shout out to Nancy for making the girls the poodle skirts. We love em! The girls have worn them almost everyday.

Thanks so much... I owe ya!

7 comments:

Krista said...

What a cute idea! I bet the kids LOVED that! We need more teachers like that in the world.

Larsen said...

Wow, that is cool.

See ya around!

lexie said...

What an awesome teacher. That is the best idea ever! I hope Emma is lucky enough to get a teacher like that.

jeffandbrianne said...

How cute! I love the picture. What a fun teacher! I don't think my kindergarten teacher was quite that fun...

AO said...

What an ADORABLE picture...and what a great idea. Seriously.... what a fun idea.

The Flynn's said...

The girls look really, really cute. Those skirts are CUTE! That's a fun thing to do at school.

jodeeharris said...

such a cute idea. i just saw that you tagged me...i will get to it...have been the worst at keeping up with the world the last 2 months. your halloween looked so fun and cute!
i love you, kari.