Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Imagination is a beautiful thing

Sadee has an incredible imagination. In fact, I think that is one of her strongest personality traits. She sees something amazing in her mind with almost anything. This week I captured just a couple pics of her in action. The first, her dancing to Moonlight Sonata. The picture doesn't do justice. Her face told the story. She has the EMOTIONAL part of dance down for sure, and this summer her ballet teacher told her she has beautiful feet and lots of potential as a dancer. Sadee was thrilled.



Sadee can design anything. She has an eye for actually really cute stuff from furniture to clothes and jewelery. Lately her favorite thing to do is take MY clothes and make them fit her. That's right, she pins them, adjusts them, making them just perfect for a 6-year-old. Hello. Future designer. I think they look cuter on her "redesigned" than on me.

5 comments:

Krista said...

Sadee is too funny! I bet she is great to have around.

The Flynn's said...

Gosh, she looks so much like you in that first picture!!

AO said...

Okay, Sadee needs to come to my house and redesign me :) Seriously, this post REALLY made me miss her. And I could totally play Moonlight Sonata for her and she could dance. Then we could play Michael Jackson and Collin could breakdance. Look at our family, we are ready for So you think you can Dance! HA HA HA

Kyle Larsen said...

That is funny. I clicked on the photos to make them bigger. She does have that face down for ballet for sure. They are having a pretty good time today. Thanks for letting them come over!

jeffandbrianne said...

Tell Sadee that I'm very impressed with her perfectly pointed feet. And man, she's a cutie. Love her resigned outfit. Miss you all!

Brianne