Sunday, October 5, 2008

Collin


Can I just say that being a Auntie to a new little nephew is oh so fun? I can hold him, play with him, rock him, and then, say bye-bye and have no worry about how the night will be. I think that must be how a grandparent feels. I am proud to say that after wrapping him in a tight burrito wrap he slept from 9:30 until after 6 am for my sister! I think that was a record. He is getting to be so cute, smiling all the time. I will admit that being around him tempts me. He makes me miss babies.

Isn't he cute??

5 comments:

jeffandbrianne said...

That is the cutest picture of him ever!

Krista said...

His smile is so very cute!

And the "Pumpkin Fun!" picture of Sadee is absolutely HILARIOUS!! Oh my gosh! I was cracking up!

The Flynn's said...

Yes, he is SO cute! They live in Utah, right? Makes me excited to have a boy!

Nichelle said...

How are you? It is crazy that we live in the same town and yet still never run into eachother. I found your blog from Nicole's, I hope you don't mind me looking.

brandy said...

Being an Aunt is way better than being a parent for sure. I think being a grandparent will even be better.