Friday, October 10, 2008

Thrill It


I finally learned the Thriller dance- something I have wanted to do since I was like 12-years-old. This is week in school I taught my 8th-graders the dance and now are joining in on Thrill The World World Record this month. Thousands of people will dance the dance on the same day at the same time to break the Guiness Book of World Records. Our school is pumped! How fun huh...

And did I mention I get PAID to play, dance and have fun with kids?? My job rules!

I think our Bunco group should learn the dance and perform it for our families. Hehehe!

7 comments:

lexie said...

Hey! I totally remember trying to learn that dance in your room! That is so fun to get to do it with your class! Hope it turns out awesome.
Lexie Dance Sautter

Krista said...

I love Thriller...and I love Michael Jackson! I am jealous.

jeffandbrianne said...

you are a dancing phenon, but you can't not dig michael

jeffandbrianne said...

Jeff, I love your made up words. Phenon? What does that even mean? Anyways Kari, your job does sound like the best.

brandy said...

I seen the Jail utube thing- I think it awesome. I think that you should preform it for Bongo

Nichelle said...

I can see why you would love your job. I hope that you P.E. class is better than we were when we were in junior high. I hope you class does well with the Thriller dance.

AO said...

Is your Thriller dance as funny as Napoleon?