Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Had to Journal these...

Two things came up today that I wanted to remember.

1. My girls are in swimming lessons right now and tonight Dave admitted to me that he told them to pee in the pool if they needed to go. Can you even belive that?? I am writing this because there has to be other dads out there who are guilty of the same laziness? Please, for Dave's sake tell me there is.

2. We have talked about possible future babies in our house lately and Ava usually scowls about the idea. Tonight she, out of the blue, said,
"Mom, how about you eat me up and then I can be in your tummy and be your baby again."

I melted at that and assured her that she will ALWAYS be my baby. To that she smiled and gave me a big hug. Love that girl.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

DAVE!!!! Come on, please no. We don't need any more kids peeing in the pool.

To Cute about Ava, she will always be the baby. I have to tell you Kari- I have definatly been bit by the baby bug.

jeffandbrianne said...

1. Hahahahaha.

2. Oh my gosh. That is precious! I love your little girls.

Krista said...

Hhmm, I don't think I will be swimming close to your girls. ;-)
Ava's comment was so cute!

lexie said...

Spencer never admitted to telling Emma that, but I am sure he has! He wouldn't want to have to deal with getting the wet swimsuit off! Can you blame him?
Good luck with the baby bug. Luckily mine came and went!

AO said...

Oh my gosh to both of these. I can't believe anyone tells anyone to pee in a pool, and also, I LOVE Ava's comment. I so wish I could be there to here these. Collin is SO excited to see his cute babe cousins Sadee and Ava this weekend!

Larsen said...

SO IF THE BABY BUG IS GOING AROUND, WHAT CAN YOU TAKE TO AVOID IT?

AIRBORNE?


BAHAHAHAHA.

ALSO, I THINK WE ARE GUILTING OF PEEING IN A POOL AT LEAST ONE IN OUR LIFETIME. HOWEVER DAD'S SOULDN'T ENCOURAGE IT.

ONCE I SAW A SIGN ON THE DOOR TO A POOL THAT READ



'OOL'


SEE, THERE'S NO PEE IN OUR POOL.




THOUGTH IT WAS HILARIOUS!

GINA

Anonymous said...

Wait....we're not supposed to be peeing in pools??