Sunday, October 19, 2008

Liked This One

8 THINGS I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT1. Family/Friends
2. health
3. Influencing kids for the better
4. motherhood
5. Politics (a new craze of mine)
6. Learning/knowledge
7. The Gospel
8. running

8 WORDS/PHRASES I SAY OFTEN

1. It's freaky
2. Sadee don't
3. Ava please
4. Dave will you
5. I'm tired
6. I love my job
7. I really need to quit sugar
8. Why?

8 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE

1. Have more children
2. Keep a consistent journal
3. Complete a triathlon
4. Take my kids great places around the world
5. 100% debt free
6. Watch my kids graduate college, get married and have kids
7. Become a life coach- as soon as I figure my own out well enough!
8. Be an at home mommy more

8 THINGS I HAVE LEARNED FROM MY PAST
1. Every experience has a purpose
2. Sacraficing can bring great joy
3. Don't judge- it ALWAYS will return the favor
4. Everyone struggles
5. Laugh A LOT
6. Forgive and forget
7. Prayers do get answered
8. Our own perceptions can be VERY flawed- take others advice

8 THINGS I CURRENTLY NEED/WANT
1. My basement finished
2. A fench
3. A haircut
4. New skincare
5. A new BIG TV
6. my bumper on my car fixed
7. Food storage
8. the P90X workout system- don't laugh- you know you all are tempted to call and get it too!

8 People I Tag
1. Brianne
2. Krista
3. Jodee
4. Kim
5. Becky
6. Gina
7. Alisa
8. Jeff

3 comments:

Larsen said...

Hmmm, not sure I will get to this tag, but thanks for thinking of me as someone who would do it. NOrmally I would. Just have a few other things I need to journal about first, ya know???

Gina

Nice work playing the piano today. I so don't have that talent like you.

xoxo

brandy said...

I like thous. Hope things are going well for you this year. I was quite worried last year. i think you found your dream job. I videoed a little of your dance until my card ran out of memory I will email it to you. (I did it for ya so you can look back at it when you are old and remember how cool you were and are.

Are you willing to try water aerobics again???

Anonymous said...

P90X!! Justin just ordered this system online today. How funny is that? A buddy of his is currently doing it and has lost like 45 pounds. It is amazing. It should be a laugh when Justin and I try to do it!