Monday, December 1, 2008

Just For Me

It seems like my brain is wracking at this late hour to remember all of the cute things my kids said today. Just can't forget them. So this is mostly for me to journal those mommy moments that make it all worth it.

Ava- we play I love you the most, no I love you the most lately. She topped me tonight with I love you more than Disneyland! That is lots of love little Ava. :)

Ava- brushed up to touch a tree ornament and exclaimed, "The tree tickled me!"

Sadee- when questioning whether elves are real and i told her I believed so- "How cool is that job!"

My girls making glitter foam Christmas trees while singing Christmas songs. Our house was mess, we all looked like we'd had quite the day( pictures coming) but I was able to zone in on that little moment and relish in what a family is all about. I am so blessed.

6 comments:

jeffandbrianne said...

Thanks for sharing those comments. I think those are priceless for you and your kids. I will definately keep a journal of the mini jeff and bri's. It was fun playing with those drama queens.

AO said...

What classic comments, especially the little elf one. I wish we could come and play.... and I just had to glue my little "elf watcher" decoration....not that Collin gets it, but he will..... remember that little Elf that watches for Santa that Grandma gave us? And love that about how the tree tickles. Can't wait for pictures. I was just reading all the Family Fun Christmas magazine last night.... I hope I can do some of those fun things with my kids as they get older. Way to take advantage of the moment.

jeffandbrianne said...

They're the cutest! Can't wait for Christmas break to see you guys again. -Bri

Krista said...

I have a journal for Kambria. I write down cute or funny things that she does. It's so important to write them down. You think you will remember, but you don't.
Your girls are so cute!

lexie said...

Those are the moments that every mom lives for. I am glad that you write them down. I know I can never remember by the end of the day let alone the end of the week when I talk to my mom!

Karey said...

Hi there! You don't know me but our husbands were roommates at Ricks. Dave emailed us with your blog address. Hope you don't mind. I just have to tell you what a great guy you husband is. My husband, Adam and I have such fun memories of those two strummin' on the guitar...good times at college. It's awesome to see your cute family. We've wondered about Dave for years. We lost track of him. It's great to be in contact again. The other night while tucking our twin girls in to bed, I over heard Adam tell them a fun story about him and Dave during the college years. And by the way, my name is Karey too.