Sunday, December 7, 2008

Wrapping up the Week

Sadee's class became "Whoville" on Friday spending the day doing Grinchy things. Of course Sadee AND Ava wanted to be Cindy Lou Who- the pictures tell the rest of that story.



These were just too funny not to post.

Sadee's Dance Recital- Hippo for Christmas- really cute even though all the kids had major stage fright with 80 adults watching.




Sadee's Creativity-

Tonight Sadee created this little set-up. It was a resturant she said. If you can't tell the toys are the food, each person has a "napkin" and drink. I laughed out loud when she turned to me and said, "Mom, maybe I won't be a teacher or a doctor. I might just have to be a cooker because I practiced so much at that."

Let's stick to plan A Sadee K.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

I love Ava's hair. She makes a great Who. Where do your kids come up with all this stuff?

AO said...

Oh my gosh.... this post.... I want a Sadee 5 year old! Seriously, I just had to take a look at this post...LOVE the hair....LOVE it. Email me those pictures....I need to save them to our computer....seriously, hilarious. Man those girls....tell Sadee Auntie Alisa and Collin want to visit her restaurant!

jeffandbrianne said...

Okay, hahaha, these two new posts are hilarious. I'm sitting in the library laughing at loud and getting stared out by the girl across the table. Oh well, hahaha. The whoville hair, Sadee's dinner setup (cute, but funny comment) and the Best Buy thing. Oh my gosh that's priceless.
-Brianne

lexie said...

Love the hair dos! I can't believe you got their hair to stay like that!
Cute dance pictures!
Remember when we taught dance and would have a christmas recital?

Krista said...

Your girls are too cute. I love Sadee's funny comments. I can't wait until Kambria says funny things.