Thursday, July 16, 2009

Randomness of a Thursday

Today has been very random....

I got a notice to go pick-up a certified letter at the Post Office, which was a notice that I have too many weeds in my yard and will be fined.

HILARIOUS.

I have NO weeds in my lawn in fact. I called to inform the brillant whoever that assessed our yard that they were a little mislead on addresses.

I also found the missing ballet slippers that have been missing for weeks and weeks. I actually found a lot of missing things going through clothes on our basement for the swap tonight.

Sadee asked, for the second time if I would buy her a ukalele. I don't even know hardly what that is so don't ask me why she does. I laughed again.

My mom offered me a piano for which I have NO CLUE where I'd put in our house. Not everyday someone offers you a FREE piano.

I hired a running coach via Indianapolis. I debated for a long time on this and decided I need more direction so here goes nothing...or everything depending on how you look at it. It will be interesting if it will be a good thing or not. The jury is out.

And finally, I read where the REALLY hot actor on the Step Up is married. He married the girl he was in the show with. Bummer... he was mine, along with my girlfriends, secret love.. haha

3 comments:

Larsen said...

That is hilarioous. I love crazy stuff like that. Did you take the piano!

Thnaks for basiccally giving us your wardrobe. WINK!

AO said...

Is this the piano from mom at our old house? And that is HILARIOUS about the ukelele and the weeds. Too funny.

Jeff S. said...

Hope the coach from Indy works out for you. Let me know when you want to go run together!