Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ava's Earrings


Sadee has been WAY to freaked out to pierce her ears but not Ava. She asked for days and when we finally stopped off at the mall to show her all about it, she climbed right up into that chair and proudly said "I'm ready mama!"
She was calm and smiley the whole time. Even when they pierced them she scowled for about 10 seconds and said, "Let's get outta here!" That is so typical Ava. It only took about 30 seconds for her to smile and tell everyone all the way to the car that she has earrings now.

Sadee's reaction... "I can't watch, I can't watch!" She hid out in the corner of the store with her ears plugged. She said she'll do it when she's a mama. To each their own I say.

Aren't children so different???

4 comments:

Larsen said...

yes! I am so glad that we pierced the girls' ears before they could get 'scared to do it'.

funny, " I can't watch!" so funny!

xoxo
Gina

The Yeager Family said...

She IS an amazing girl! We let our girls do it when they are 8, and Katie almost didn't want to!
I love the differences in my kids. They definitely come with personalities all their own!

AO said...

Tell Ava I LOVE her earrings. That is such a cute picture...and bless Sadee's heart.

Tom, Cyndee and the girls said...

She is so cute!