Friday, July 18, 2008

A Day on the Farm




So I couldn't pass up a play date with friends from the ward to visit a real diary farm. My kids have a hard time picking up toys for "chores" let alone holding up a farm! And no, they didn't comprehend the work thing while there(bummer) but they did get to pet some cows, hold a kitten, pinic with friends and smell manure!! I logged some the girls comments while there. Enjoy!

Sadee- Mom, those cows have lots of hangey things on them. :)

Ava- These cows need bathes mom.

Ava- I scared of those spots momma.

Sadee- Does our chocolate milk come these cows? I don't think so because they are white.

Ava- Do you have a tissue for the baby cow. He has a runny nose (even better is that he really did!!!)

2 comments:

AO said...

Oh my GOSH! This is the best entry ever....LOVE the holding noses pictuere...and the comments. That is the best. I almost feel like I was there. I love your blog. Makes me feel like I get to see and hear Ava and Sadee every day.

Cyndee said...

That made the girls and me just laugh!!! SOOOO funny!!!