Thursday, February 19, 2009

First Real Coupon Experience


So I experienced my first real "good deal" at Albertson's today. My sister is becoming the queen at this so with her help I have been able to dip a little here and there. Today has me convinced that I should do more than just dip.

Here is what I snagged

10 cans of Progressive Soup
8 Boxes of Cake Mix
3 Pillsbury Biscuits
2 Boxs of granola bars
2 bags of Chex mix

and the grand total... $10.88 What a steal! And it was fun- mostly because I had the nicest check-out lady. She rocked!

My receipt stated I had saved $59.76.

6 comments:

brandy said...

I try to find deals and it never works. Online They ask to may survey question. You might have to speel the beans later.

AO said...

LOVED seeing your first "coupon picture".... I will try and do mine tonight.

Krista said...

I need Alisa's secrets!

Anonymous said...

I am impressed! How did you do that?

Larsen said...

I never have this kind of luck! Nice!

Deseret said...

I LOVE deals like this! Just wait for the General Mills deals and you can really kick butt! It gets so addicting!!!