Monday, February 16, 2009

You have to love snow living in IDAHO!


I would much prefer warmth, but because I live in Idaho I have learned to embrace the cold. Last week I chaperoned the school ski trip and tried something new- snowboarding.

SO FUN!!

I don't think I have ever had so much fun in the snow. I could actually get down anything on the hill FAST! I am completely convinced that boarding is much easier, and funner than skiing. Sorry Dave. I know you are disappointed. But hey, look at the bright side- now i might be able to keep up with you on the mountain.

4 comments:

jeffandbrianne said...

Another skier has turned astray to the punk snowboarders. JK I love the snow it spices things up throughout the year. Love the new family pic.

Anonymous said...

I wish I knew how to snowboard! I've been skiing twice and was terrified the whole time! I can't believe I've lived next to some of the most amazing ski resorts and I still haven't learned!

Larsen said...

Is that photo of you? I can't quite tell.

WOW if it is!

If not, it will be you soon enough!

Happy new Hobby to you!

Gina

Cheree said...

You look like a pro! Thank goodness for many fun things to do in the snow or it could be a really long winter.