Sunday, January 11, 2009

Kids Say the Darndest things!

I keep thinking what a great thing blogs are. I used to be a such a good journal keeper but alas the past 10 years I have been anything but. I find some comfort in that this silly blog has aloud me to write down the funny and sweet things my kids say. I just know someday they will have great fun reading these.

Sadee- "I want to be a teacher when I grow-up mom. Then I can stamp the papers and turn the pages during storytime." (I still find it funny how much students have NO CLUE how much work teaching is!)

Ava- "Shut the door mom, it is stinkin' cold out there!"... and it was.

Sadee- "Mom, when are you going to have another baby? I mean, is it really that hard of a decision? Yes Sadee, actually, it is. :)

Sadee- "Is my bum going to look like yours soon?" I didn't know whether to cry or laugh, but in the end I just answered with "stop talking about bums Sadee."
"Well ok." she replied.

Ava- when saying goodbye to Sadee in the morning..."Bye Sad, I'm going to have a good day." I had to laugh at that one.

2 comments:

AO said...

Ahh....those sweeties. They say the CUTEST things....especially loved the last two comments. Can't WAIT until Collin starts doing funny things and saying funny things like that.

jeffandbrianne said...

Those girls are just plain awesome, awesome. Thanks for sharing the funny things they say.