Monday, March 9, 2009

Start 'em early


Sadee has show HUGE interest in exercising with me. It's really very cute. I was so proud of her last night. She completed....

3 Sets of 25 squat thrusts
3 Sets of 5 pull-ups
100 sit-ups
50 squats
bicep curls and shoulder presses with her 2lb. weights
2 minutes of plank poses
Wall squats and...

1/4 mile run in 3 min.


Ava even joined in on the fun.

Afterwards she ate her WHOLE plate of turkey and potatoes for dinner. She was hungry!

GO SADEE!

I'm signing her up for the kids mile run this summer.

6 comments:

Matt and Jessie said...

Wow! She could kick my butt!

Hey, I was looking at the lettuce wrap recipe, and I had a few questions. Did you make any adjustments to it? I really want to try to make them. Were you able to find everything for it just at Wal-Mart or did you have to go to Albertsons? Did they take forever?

Anyway, I am jealous about your double dental coverage! Ya gotta catch a break every once in a while though! : )

jeffandbrianne said...

Go Sadee Go, You could probably beat me.

Larsen said...

She could run cirlces around me, without the workout.

Impressive!

DO you have a good yoga video I could borrow?

Gina

Seriously. Do you??

jeffandbrianne said...

That is awesome. I hope our kids get into it like that. Keep it up and she'll be an Olympic athlete one day. Track star maybe? Yeah, definitely.

Krista said...

That's awesome! You are setting an excellent example for your kids.

AO said...

Like I have ALWAYS said to you, like mother and daughter, in more ways than one. You should find a mother/daughter one mile race. That would be SO fun! Maybe a mother/daughter/auntie one mile race and Sadee could beat me :)