Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"Who Are You?"

This is just too funny not to post. Last night I went to bed arount 10:45pm.

Around 11:45pm Dave came home from b-ball.

Somewhere in the middle of that hour I slept myself into QUITE the dream. I don't recall it but I remember hearing scary noises, people, unfamiliar noise. In my dream I was sure there was an intruder in my house.

That is the end of my memory.

BUT


Dave laughing tells me this morning that I boldly asked, "WHO ARE YOU?", as he walked into the bedroom last night. I then crawled up and begged him not to touch me or I would wrestle him. Don't those two statements contradict one another????

That's right people... wrestle him.

What kind of woman would wrestle an intruder?

I guess I should have explained EARLIER that I've been known to sleepwalk. Tis' true.

Oh, and I was glad it was only Dave. :)

7 comments:

Krista said...

Haha! This post brought back MANY memories of you sleep walking or talking when we had sleepovers. Ah, so many fun memories.

And just for the record, you probably COULD wrestle an intruder...and take him down! ;-)

AO said...

HILARIOUS! HILARIOUS!

jeffandbrianne said...

Probably the funniest story in a while. I wish I would have been there. My wife does nothing of that sort. Thanks for sharing that story. Absolutely hilarious.

Whitney said...

HaHa That is hilarious! You remind me of my dad! He wakes up in the middle of the night pointing at a plant in there bedroom yelling "You! You get out of my house!"

jeffandbrianne said...

Haha, I'm crying from laughing so hard. Thanks for posting that. It's hilarious.

jeffandkim said...

Wow I must say you are a brave one...wrestling and intruder. That was seriously very, VERY funny. Did I ever get to see that side of you as a roommate? All I remember is grinding teeth!

Larsen said...

Too Funny! Kyle talks in his sleep sometimes and freaks me out.

He doesn't believe me.

Don't you wonder sometimes though, if Dave is secretly making it up.....

Would you put it past him? I don't know your hubby as well as you do.

But, truly if you did do that, HILARIOUS!!!!!!!