Monday, June 22, 2009

Dave is Deserving



In remembering Father's Day I want to say that Dave deserves a day like that once a month. And, might I add, being the supporting person he is, he spent 3 HOURS Sunday afternoon following me in the car on a 20 mile run out in Bone so I would be safe and have water. Through thunderstorms and POURING rain he waited for me to finish. Who does that stuff?? He's incredible.

The girls and I made him french toast for breakfast and bought him something he's been eyeing up for a while now... A Red Marmmot Ski Jacket at Idaho Mtn. Trading. He was so excited. He really is so simple.

Dave, we love you. The girls and I spent some time today listing your best qualities. Here were the favorites....

Ava said you work hard and get her fruit snacks.... haha
Sadee said your handsome and are nicer than momma...she's probably right
I say you are appreciated so much for all you do to support our family, and more so, me as your wife.

Happy Father's day

2 comments:

Krista said...

Wow, Dave IS Deserving. Way to go, Dave!

Rebekah Rose said...

I totally agree. You simply are the best. And a great example for me:) Thanks big brother:)