Sunday, June 14, 2009

Road Trip




Dave and I decided to take the girls up to Jackson and Jenny's Lake this weekend to hike. I think MY expectation was probably a little higher than his on what the girls could do but nonetheless we gave it a shot.

After finding out it would cost us $25 to walk the kids around the lake we bagged the lake idea and ended up taking some short trails near the visitor center.

The picnic lunch, which took place in the car really due to bees, and the Teton Forest Museum were probably the highlights of the trip but it was worth all that driving just to see those mountains up close!! WOW! The Grand Teton is really a sight to see. It looked so majestic up there.

I think if I was REALLY rich Jackson might be on the top of my list for great places to live. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grand Teton National Park is also one of our favorite places. It is beautiful!! If you are looking for a great place to take your family hiking that is FREE, you need to check out Aldous Lake. Also a gorgeous place. I think it is somewhere towards Arco. Let me know and I can get directions for you.

Matt and Jessie said...

How fun!! It looks like you guys had a great time. One question for you, WHERE DO YOU GET ALL THAT ENERGY?!!

AO said...

Hey, not the place to make a comment, but I want to see the red eyes pictures!