Saturday, June 6, 2009

What a way to start

So as most of you know, I have a race EVERY weekend in the month June. My family thinks I am obsessed but I say that is just the word lazy (sorry guys, I still love ya) people use for DEDICATION. hahaha Come on, you know it's true.

Anyways, today was just a local 5K but nonetheless, I took first overall, even beat the men, which I say ROCKS!! It wasn't a super competitive race but still felt great to be the first one across the line.

What a way to start the month eh?

Here's some quick pics of me reaching the finishline




Next weekend is the Teton Dam 1/2 Marathon. I'm hoping it will goes as well as this one did.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someday I want to be as fast as you! You are awesome Kari! What was your time?

Matt and Jessie said...

I knew you would win!! Congrats! Gotta love beating all the ladies, but the men too, that has to be a great feeling! : )

jeffandbrianne said...

K the brother and his wife are not lazy. We have balance in our life. How dare you call us lazy. I knew you'd win. Basically you are the queen of IF running. Good luck in Teton. Run that DAMN race hard and win it.
jeff