Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Not for Halloween



Nope, that is real blood. As request of my sister I am posting these. I had a bloody nose this weekend for almost 24 hours after taking TOO much IBprofen and antibiotics. And because my blood was SO thin it would ooze up into my eyes.

The best part was going into Sam's Club and right after sneezing and having my eyes fill with blood the sample lady gasped and said<

"I think you are hemorraging in your brain!"

Sweet lady I know, but I seriously had to try really hard not to laugh.

It did stop though...thankfully. hahaa

7 comments:

Krista said...

That would be kinda scary! I am glad that it stopped. That Sam's Club lady was funny.

The Yeager Family said...

Poor Sam's Club lady. You scared her to death! I have a bleeding disorder and growing up I had chronic, long, nose bleeds. I have "cried" blood many times and it does make people worry!

jeffandbrianne said...

Whoa! Lay off the drugs woman or you're gonna keel over! That is freaky. To be honest, I would have thought the same thing as that lady...although I probably wouldn't have said it out loud :)

Brianne

AO said...

My request was granted. And wow...but I seriously was picturing your whole eye filling with blood, so this wasn't as bad as I picture it. Although, still bad. SO glad you are doing better.

The Wayments said...

Gross Kar...imagine what your liver looks like after all those meds...So how much meds does it take to make one's eyes fill with blood? Just curious. I have never seen anything like it. Our bodies are amazing...who knew blood can come out of our eyes!

lexie said...

That doesn't sound good. But the story is pretty funny. My hubby is starting to run so I told him to check out your blog cause you are a running fool!

Ryan O'Berry said...

That's gross.